Instruction for how to replace the lamp in the Mitsubishi HC1500 Projector
1. Unplug the power cord.
2. Reverse the projector gently.
3. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and
remove the lamp cover (b).
4. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
5. Pull up the handle.
6. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the
• Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is
pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering glass
• Do not spill liquid on the removed lamp box or do not
place it near any fl ammable object or where children
can reach to prevent injury or fi re.
7. Load a new lamp box securely into the projector in the right
8. Put the handle back to the original position.
• Make sure that the handle is locked.
9. Tighten up the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
10. Tighten up the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+) to
secure the lamp cover.
• Unless these three buttons are pressed at the same time, the lamp operation time isn’t reset.
•Make sure that the STATUS indicator blinks twice and the lamp operation time is reset successfully.
•The projector doesn’t turn on if the lamp cover isn’t attached securely.
•Be sure to reset the lamp operation time whenever you replace the lamp.
•Do not reset the lamp operation time unless you replace the lamp.
•The lamp is fragile. If it is broken, be careful not to cut yourself with glass fragments.
•This projector uses a lamp that contains mercury. Disposal of the lamp or the projector with the lamp may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or the Electronic Industries Alliance: www.eiae.org. (For the U.S. only.)